Zola has been adopted!
Breed: Siberian Husky
Age: 1.5 year old
Special Needs: No
Only Dog: No
House Trained: Yes
Health: Vaccinated; wormed; desexed
Zola will need:
- Any children to be in their teens
- No cats, pocket pets or other animals
- A home as an only dog or with a tolerant male dog of similar size
- Daily walks, always on lead
- A reasonable sized yard with grass areas for digging and an undercover area for shelter
- Fences and gates will need to be at least 6 foot high, secure and dig-proof
- Homes with arctic breed experience, preferably with Huskies, will be given priority
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET ALL ZOLA’S REQUIREMENTS
Zola has been in a shelter for the last few months, so we are urgently seeking a new or foster home for her.
Zola is a spunky young Husky girl looking for someone that shares her love of zoomies!
Affectionate and full of energy, Zola needs a home familiar with typical Husky needs – secure fencing, understanding of their legendary play styles and cheekiness, a willingness to help her embrace good manners.
She is a social butterfly with other dogs of similar temperament, so she might be suitable in a home with a male dog who will tolerate her energetic playfulness.
Zola can still be quite jumpy when excited, so won’t be suitable for a home with young children.
Zola is not available for interstate adoption and is not suitable for apartments, homes with little or no yard space, or rural areas.
Adoption Fee: $450