HUSKY x GSD
Breed: Husky X GSD
Age: 6 year old
Special Needs: No
Only Dog: No
House Trained: Yes
Health: Vaccinated; wormed; desexed
Levi will need:
- Any children to be in their teens
- No cats, pocket pets or other animals
- A home as an only dog, or he may be okay with a calm female dog of similar size
- Daily walks, always on lead
- A reasonably large yard with grass areas for digging and an undercover area for shelter
- Fences and gates will need to be at least 6 foot high, secure and dig-proof
- Homes with arctic breed experience, preferably with an energetic Husky, will be given priority
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET ALL LEVI’S REQUIREMENTS
Levi is a lovely affectionate Husky x German Shepherd boy who is yearning for someone to be his new bestie.
The poor fellow was surrendered to a pound when his owner had to return overseas, and has settled well in his new environment in foster care.
Levi has some basic obedience skills, particularly if food is on offer, and while he loves to be inside with you he is also happy to chill out quietly on his own outside the back door.
Levi is quite a dog-friendly fellow but he can get a bit anxious and snappy if other dogs get in his face or are a bit too full-on. He can also get hyper-excited and quite vocal if he sees other dogs running around and wants to join in the fun. For these reasons he would be suitable either as an only-dog, or with a calm female dog of similar size.
He walks quite nicely on lead but has quite a strong instinct to chase as well as the typical Husky selective-deafness if something catches his attention, so he will always need to be walked on lead.
Levi will also require the usual 6 foot high secure fencing and a reasonable sized yard with grass, garden and shelter.
If you would like a bundle of energy in your life, Levi might just be the fellow for you!
Levi is not available for interstate adoption and is not suitable for apartments, homes with small yards or rural areas.
Microchip # 956000006217352
Adoption Fee: $450