KODA HAS BEEN ADOPTED!
Breed: Alaskan Malamute
Age: 3 year old
Special Needs: No
Only Dog: Maybe
House Trained: Yes
Health: Vaccinated; wormed; desexed
Koda will need:
- any children to be in their teens, or younger children who are used to large dogs
- no pocket pets or other animals
- daily walks, always on lead
- a reasonably large yard with grass areas for digging and an undercover area for shelter
- fences and gates will need to be at least 6 foot high, secure and dig-proof
- Homes with arctic breed experience, preferably with large Malamutes, will be given priority
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET ALL KODA’S REQUIREMENTS
Malamute males don’t come more classic than Koda. He’s a big, powerful boy that has his own agenda. That usually consists of chilling out with his humans or in the sunshine, looking handsome in order to procure food from the humans and strutting around the neighbourhood on his daily walk.
Koda is a very easygoing dog that takes most things in his stride. He is typically aloof and independent, but knows how to turn the charm on and be affectionate when it suits him.
Due to his size, strength and occasional stubborn nature, Koda will need a family experienced in all his wonderful Mallie traits. He will be happy as an only dog or possibly with a similar temperament female dog for company.
Koda has lived with a cat before, but this is no guarantee he would be suitable with a cat he is not familiar with. He needs a secure backyard with access to inside when his family is home.
Ready for this amazing dog to become part of your family? Apply now to adopt Koda!
Koda is not available for interstate adoption and is not suitable for apartments, homes with small yards or rural areas.
Microchip # 953010003469000
Adoption Fee: $450